2021 Practice Information
Axemen Group Practice Information
- All players are required to fill out the Axemen Health Check within RAMP minimum 2 hours prior to arriving to your practice
- If your health check is not completed 2 hours PRIOR you will not be allowed to participate in the practice
- All players are required to arrive fully dressed. (bring helmet, gloves and indoor shoes in a duffle bag
- Players are required to be in full equipment
- Players will be required to use hand sanitizer when entering the arena
- All players will be required to wear a mask once entering the facility until they go on the field - no exceptions
- Players are permitted in the facility 10 minutes prior to their practice to change footwear.
- Coaches must always wear a mask - including on the field
- There will be a map outside the front door telling the players which door to go, the front door is locked - Map is also attached
- No access to change rooms
- Male and Female washrooms are available (refs rooms) and are open for the goalies to change in but NOT the runners
- Players to have indoor shoes to keep the floor clean
- NO PARENTS are allowed in the facility at any time, no exceptions
- Evaluators are permitted to view from the viewing area and must be masked at all times and must maintain the 6-foot protocol
You should have all received an email to sign into your players team from RAMP.
When you mark you are attending the COVID required form will pop up. This must be completed EVERY session a minimum of 2 hours prior to your practice time. If any answers are YES - you are unable to attend and please follow the isolation guidelines from AHS.
Indus Waiver must be completed on your first practice only - PLEASE take a copy with you
Live Barn is now at Indus Rec Centre - Sign up by following the link - Live Barn At Indus
Indus COVID Waiver
CP Field House Entrance Doors