RAMP Team App
RAMP Team App keeps Managers, Coaches, Parents, Athletes and Fans Connected and Informed Stacked with features to improve user experience, manage your team, schedule, and communicate. This App syncs effortlessly with your RAMP Website, making it ready to go at the push of a button, eliminating the need for double entry.
Apple Store - RAMP APP
Google Play Store - RAMP APP
Feeds all important information, including rosters/schedules, to and from the website (No Double Entry).
RAMP Team understands who you are in relation to each Team. When you switch Teams, you are automatically given the proper access whether you are Coach / Staff, a Parent, or a Fan.
RSVP for Games, Practices & Events with optional Push Notifications. Email directly from your phone.
Make practice and game changes on the fly. Automatically notifies the team and updates the website.
Syncs with iCal and Google Calendar.
Team, Game, Specific Group, and 1 to 1 Chats with push notifications.
Google Map Integration
directions to venue, connected to schedules for games and practices.
Picture/Video Sharing with unlimited data and storage.
Steps to add additional people to a player's Ramp Team Account.
The invite to join a team in the Ramp Team App will initially be sent to the email address that was used to register the child/player. This invite email provides instructions on how to download and sign into the app so that you can view the players schedule and communicate with the team. You may need to check your junk if you haven't received the email.
To give another family member access do the following:
1. Sign into the Ramp Team App.
2. Click the "Gear Box" icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. Click "Team Members"
4. Click the Player that you want to add additional family members to.
5. Enter the email address of the person you want to add in a blank spot that says "Parent Email Address" NOTE: You can add parents, grandparents, siblings, or the players email here, one email per line.
6. Click update Team Member.
7. Any additional people you have added will receive an email from RAMP with instructions on how to download the app and sign in.